My Feet are coming off....

Related:
Create New Tag

12/28/2011 6:11 PM

My feet constantly come off the pedals when I go to barspin. I don't know why but Its just naturaly instinct I suppose, trying to learn barspins has never been so difficult. Help?
Thanks.

|

BMX -- A Life Behind Bars.
Twitter - http://twitter.com/#!/Batemano

12/28/2011 6:20 PM

Duct tape. Lots of duct tape....

|

(bigddy56@gmail.com if you need anything)
REFS obiwan chromoly*_brendan*VAM999*Joe Green*louie101202*Night Light*ticaleb*phocraken*RiverSideRider*A08*andynahnah*Chuck8273*

12/28/2011 6:22 PM

I can see myself dying. Still ill give it a go.. Anyother tips?

|

12/28/2011 6:43 PM

i cant do it. im still on the part of scared to hop and throw. but i heard pinching ur cranks with ur front foots heal.

|

Refs : ninjacat33

12/28/2011 7:14 PM

Please don't be a fucking mook and tape your feet to you pedals.
By forcing your feet to stay on by tape or some other method, you'll develop a horrible crutch. Chances are that crutch and your need for that crutch will make you develop crutches in other parts of riding AND in your life.
Your feet are coming off because your brain is panicking. Your brain knows something is not quite right so it's trying to fix that by taking your feet off the pedals. You need to convince your self that you can do it. Maybe that just means you need to practice the motions more or that you need to get out of your and do it. Gotta find the right way to make your brain understand; that's all it is.

|

12/28/2011 7:17 PM

raise you seat and pinch it with your knees. that may help

|

i ride a Sunday

Refs: irideafly, subrosarider65, ridebmx456, ayobmx, spikez5

cell #: 424-219-2490

12/28/2011 7:24 PM

I see where your coming from... Yeahh, I guess ill have to conquer my fear by thinking of it as less of a challenge and believe I can do it.

|

12/28/2011 7:27 PM

TheBateman wrote:

I see where your coming from... Yeahh, I guess ill have to conquer my fear by thinking of it as less of a challenge and believe I can do it.

i like to try it over grass first

|

i ride a Sunday

12/28/2011 7:32 PM

pinch your cranks so your feet will stay on

|

12/28/2011 7:33 PM

TheBateman wrote:

Jake_Short wrote:

I suppose that does help.. I feel most confident out of a fly out.. And have tried it but I just have this persistant problem of my feet having mind of there own.. Pisses me off.

|

12/28/2011 9:40 PM

TheBateman wrote:

Jake_Short wrote:

TheBateman wrote:

I suppose that does help.. I feel most confident out of a fly out.. And have tried it but I just have this persistant problem of my feet having mind of there own.. Pisses me off.

practice falling(yes ik its stupid) but once you legit fall your body will realize it isnt that bad and you wont be so scared.

|

i ride a Sunday

12/29/2011 11:06 AM

Duct tape was sarcasm.

Honestly the only way to learn barspins is........................................... wait for it.............................................. just fucking do it! but for reals, thats all it is.

Nut up or shut up!!!!

|

(bigddy56@gmail.com if you need anything)
REFS obiwan chromoly*_brendan*VAM999*Joe Green*louie101202*Night Light*ticaleb*phocraken*RiverSideRider*A08*andynahnah*Chuck8273*

1/8/2012 3:29 PM

try buying shinguards from dans. the fox racing sports they're 16.95.... you can also find them on Ebay with free shipping.. they go under your jeans and provide you with a lot of confidence. i just landed my frist fly out bar about a week ago and these helped ALOT. i also typed out an explanation on how i learned my barspins on another forum.

heres the link-----Barspin Help

|

1/8/2012 3:35 PM

really, you need to through later, so you are not still going up when you through, because if you let go of the bike, the back end will drop, so pinching can help, watch some slow motion videos of barspins to get the idea.

|

I know this is a chain tool, but what am i gunna do wit' it?