Need Help With 360s

Related:
Create New Tag

10/22/2015 4:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/22/2015 4:58 PM

Hey guys. I recently started trying 360s and am having a little bit of trouble. I get to about 270 and cant get the full rotation. I know one of my problems is that im not tucking my back end up at all. But I was wondering if you guys had any other tips for me? Heres a few video

&feature=youtu.be
Any tips would be great, Thanks guys! (And dont say "Youtube it" I have and i just wanted extra tips that helped you guys)
|

10/23/2015 6:14 AM

You gotta put some more umphh into it. Pull up harder like you are doing a really high hop and keep your head turned in the direction you are spinning.

|

If it ain't broke...

4/21/2016 9:42 AM

I personally can't 360 flat, but from the looks of what you're doing, you just need to tuck your knees more when you jump so your back tire won't hit before you finish the rotation.

|

4/21/2016 11:10 AM

You just need to man up a bit and not drop the back wheel. Seriously, just tuck your knees up more and you'll have it. Just imagine you're Dan lacey

|

4/26/2016 7:46 AM

If you just hop a little higher and huck that ass end up youll be golden. Also i nice good carve before the hop makes things a little easier. Make sure to keep that head turned in the direction of the spin all the way around. Youll get it.

|

That moment in life when you realize everything is either a potato, or not a potato.