Need help with barspins

Related:
Create New Tag

3/17/2014 3:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/17/2014 3:43 AM

So, I've been trying them for about 2 days recently, when I throw them the bike nose dives and bars don't have time to spin. Anyone had the same problem? Few months ago I disclocated a finger trying them so it's hard for me to commit, but as I can't get the bars full way around I don't think that matters anyway.

here is a video, don't ask me why my right hand goes up like that, I don't know xD

&feature=youtu.be
|

3/18/2014 5:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/18/2014 5:37 AM

For a start every time you actually throw the bars in the vid you take your foot off, the bike can't stay stable when your doing that.

Hop higher, raise and pinch your seat, throw the bars at the peak of your hop before you start to come down, also let go of the bars at the 1handed xup point and then you've only got a 1/4 of a bar to actually throw if you catch them at the 3/4 point

There's a good how to over on ridebmx, check it out.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

3/18/2014 12:29 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

For a start every time you actually throw the bars in the vid you take your foot off, the bike can't stay stable when your ...more

Ok, thanks!
I've watched every how to there is I think tongue
I don't feel comfortable pinching my seat and I noticed a lot of people aren't actually pinching the seat either, is pinching just the cranks ok?

|