Need help with basic trick :)

Related:
Create New Tag

4/10/2014 12:38 PM

Hello guys,
I just wanted to ask you something which is quite... embarassing.
Well first of all I am riding BMX for about 3 months and I know some tricks like fakies, endos ( footjams and footjam fakies respectively) also some flatland tricks like fork glides, riding backwards, bar spins , pogos etc.
BUT however the main problem is that I cant bunnyhop, which really fruatrates me. I have red and watched a lot of videos and articles but I cant really get the idea :/
I know that there are so much about this subject but still I will be very grateful if u could help me smile

|

4/10/2014 12:49 PM

Btw imo the problem is that after lifting the front wheel my feet always go vertically. Also is it normal to use my foot to pedal in order to lift my front wheel, or is it done without applying force on the pedal ?

|

4/11/2014 8:51 AM

No! Don't.push on the peddle to lift the front end up, get your feet in a comfortable position before you come to the hop, then lift the front end using only your arms, do not lean back, lift with arms, and you'll feel when your ready to lift with your feet, took your feet under for better grip, if that don't work for you, then start off doing the standard hop, lifting both wheels at same time, good luck!

|