Over clicking turndowns

Related:
Create New Tag

5/19/2013 9:46 PM

I can only get my turn downs a little past 180. I hear to just turn into them harder, but is that really it? It seems like as of right now the tire just hits my shin and can't go any farther lol.

Photo

|

5/20/2013 6:58 PM

Lean over your bike more and get more of a whip and you should be able to turn more without hitting your shin. You know you are over clicked when you get burns from your tire on the back of your arm.

Photo

You can see that this is hella clicked and his arm is probably hitting the tire.

|

5/20/2013 7:53 PM

Soundwave wrote:

Lean over your bike more and get more of a whip and you should be able to turn more without hitting your shin. You know you are over clicked when you get burns from your tire on the back of your arm.

Photo

You can see that this is hella clicked and his arm is probably hitting the tire.

I'll have to try it next time I go to a decent skatepark. A 2ish foot quarter isn't the best for over clicking them smile Thank you

|

5/21/2013 8:19 AM

if you kick out your backend more it alows you to get over the bars more and overclick it

|

Go big or go home

5/21/2013 12:53 PM

madmike12 wrote:

if you kick out your backend more it alows you to get over the bars more and overclick it

Well I gave kicking out the back more a shot today. Yeah I was able to click it more, but overall the turndown was more flat..
Photo

|