PLEASE FUCKING HELP!

Related:
Create New Tag

6/21/2012 5:16 PM

Okay, so I know there is about 5 posts about 180 troubles on each page but I'm gonna flip shit with them. When I 180 I get the full rotation cleanly and then my foot flys off. I've been trying them for months now and I'm getting so pissed with them. When I try other things I notice progression. Please help, I would appreciate so much.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

6/21/2012 5:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/21/2012 5:52 PM

Before trying to help id like to ask if you know how to fakie out and if you do make sure you fakie out the way you rotate so if you rotate right fakie right makes it look cleaner =). Umm the reason your foot flys out i believe is because your weight isn't centered so you have more weight on one side and your foot flys out basically you lose balance. When you land try to land as centered as possible maybe even try to grab on the frame with your knees. Remember to turn your head, tuck your knees and pivot if youd likeThats probably the hardest part of a 180 the landing and then the fakie but honestly if what i told you doesnt help try to look at the mechanics of your bike for yourself because your the rider and your bike is made to your preferences (im assuming) and try not to throw your bike =) Good Luck

Also just in case you know how to footjam tailwhip i would love it if you gave me a tip on it? been trying these footjam tailwhips for so long and i have no IDEA how to get them it fustrates me >.> when i jump the pedals move and i cant land if you have any tips that would be great =)

|

6/21/2012 6:07 PM

Thanks, i'll try in the morning. When I go to footjam tailwhip I just stick my foot in the tire and push my crank to the side as much as I can.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

6/21/2012 6:41 PM

alright thanks =D

|

6/22/2012 6:42 AM

Hello?

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

6/22/2012 5:11 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

Before trying to help id like to ask if you know how to fakie out and if you do make sure you fakie out the way you rotate so if you rotate right fakie right makes it look cleaner =). Umm the reason your foot flys out i believe is because your weight isn't centered so you have more weight on one side and your foot flys out basically you lose balance. When you land try to land as centered as possible maybe even try to grab on the frame with your knees. Remember to turn your head, tuck your knees and pivot if youd likeThats probably the hardest part of a 180 the landing and then the fakie but honestly if what i told you doesnt help try to look at the mechanics of your bike for yourself because your the rider and your bike is made to your preferences (im assuming) and try not to throw your bike =) Good Luck

Also just in case you know how to footjam tailwhip i would love it if you gave me a tip on it? been trying these footjam tailwhips for so long and i have no IDEA how to get them it fustrates me >.> when i jump the pedals move and i cant land if you have any tips that would be great =)

try tightening your cranks so the pedals dont move as much and just keep a eye on them when u do the tailwhip

|

6/22/2012 5:20 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

Rrazorzz wrote:

try tightening your cranks so the pedals dont move as much and just keep a eye on them when u do the tailwhip

How tight should my cranks be? if i tighten the bolt that tigthens them to much then i can hardly move them and if i tighten them any more my chain begins to creak ive put lube on it so it isnt lube and i just bought new cranks idk what to do here lol help ? =)

|

6/24/2012 2:26 PM

Anyone?

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

6/24/2012 6:28 PM

Did u get them?

|

6/25/2012 6:55 PM

maybe you need new pedals i had haro pcs and this happened every time to then i got jc pc's and it stoped

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

6/26/2012 11:11 PM

you don't even need to have pins to land a 180, i do trucks and tailwhips with some worn-out dk pedals that are missing like 80% of the tread on them, its about commitment Leave that shit on and it will stay on.

|

6/28/2012 8:42 PM

Footjam tailwhat I hit it with your ankle of the foot in tire and push it with your pedal foot

|

6/28/2012 8:45 PM

Mriend actually learned how to 180 flat by duck taping his foot on the pedals lol

|

6/29/2012 7:33 AM

Flyeagles5 wrote:

Mriend actually learned how to 180 flat by duck taping his foot on the pedals lol

that must feel horrible :L

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)