Primo Mix

Related:
Create New Tag

6/28/2012 6:09 PM

I'm running a Primo Mix and today my chain snapped, so I was riding around chainless. But my hub still made that clicking noise, as if I still had a chain on. It only made this noise when the wheel was in a certain place. So is there something wrong with my hub that is making the driver stick to the rest of the hub? Do I just need to grease it?

|

"if you feel yourself falling backwards, thrust forward like you would if you were indeed fucking your bike, and if youre falling forwards, push your legs while leaning back, like if you were pulling out from fucking your bike But dont, under any circumstances, actually fuck your bike" - EddiMundo

6/29/2012 5:42 PM

bump

|

"if you feel yourself falling backwards, thrust forward like you would if you were indeed fucking your bike, and if youre falling forwards, push your legs while leaning back, like if you were pulling out from fucking your bike But dont, under any circumstances, actually fuck your bike" - EddiMundo

6/29/2012 7:15 PM

i thought all hubs made that noise when you rolled the wheel.... with a chain or without a chain... When i take off my back wheel and if i spin the wheel either backwards or forwards it makes the clicking sound i think your fine though...

|

7/3/2012 10:06 PM

Oh boy, thats just the sound of the cassette coasting...it will make that clicking noise regardless of wether your chains on or off.

|

7/7/2012 6:45 PM

Your lock nuts are probably too tight.

|

I ride a: Cult
why do I ride?:peer pressure