Pull up front wheel for pro bunny hop help!

Related:
Create New Tag

6/14/2010 4:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/14/2010 4:29 PM

I kinda need help pulling up the handle bars to do a pro bunny hop.. cant pull it all up like i cant make my self straight with the bike vertical, for example the handle bars would be near ur thighs before u pop the back... i can bunny hop with both wheel at the same time but i cant do it like a worm.. any tips?? started bmxing for 6 month and i still cant get the hang of it.

|

6/14/2010 9:28 PM

use your legs

|

6/14/2010 11:41 PM

only pro's can do pro bunny hops. if you attempt a pro bunny hop without pro status you could get arrested.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

6/15/2010 7:23 PM

pull up and once the bars are where you want em, push forward... i had the same problem, till i was told to push forward.. now i can hop like a pro

|

Love Life,Ride BMX The Road Goes On Forever And The Party Never Ends
If your not living on the Edge , your taking up too much space!!

6/18/2010 6:22 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

only pro's can do pro bunny hops. if you attempt a pro bunny hop without pro status you could get arrested.

agreed, better be careful

|

6/19/2010 4:07 AM

freeagent72 wrote:

pull up and once the bars are where you want em, push forward... i had the same problem, till i was told to push forward.. now i can hop like a pro

oh daym yousa goin jail!

|

6/20/2010 7:24 PM

freeagent72 wrote:

brianoob wrote:

oh daym yousa goin jail!

im english now?

|

Love Life,Ride BMX The Road Goes On Forever And The Party Never Ends
If your not living on the Edge , your taking up too much space!!

6/20/2010 11:36 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

^

|

6/21/2010 1:33 AM

pick ur feet up and tuck ur knees in right b4 u pull the handle bars that high thats what i do and i can hop up onto pretty high legdes and stairs

|

"RIDE TILL I DIE"

6/26/2010 9:17 PM

sorrys guys but.think of it as a ollie on a skateboard or snowboard.pull back bend ur knees push down to get the tire off ground then push out kinda gotta keep ur weight infront of pedals to even out then wen in air get centerd.up up out down.

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

6/27/2010 11:14 AM

cupovjoe wrote:

|

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

Ressler711 is the definition of "chill rider."
I'm fundyssey23 and I approve this message.

"In the streets."

7/8/2010 5:46 PM

wtf is a pro bunny hop. im pretty sure the trick is just called a bunny hop, no matter how you do it. compress, pull up, level off.

|

7/8/2010 8:35 PM

j hop...

|

Burn Lexington
Scarlett O'Hara

BIKE CHECK!
SECOND BIKE CHECK!
REFs....
blake el gingero, bsticks, bmx24, irideafly(x2), bigbarsbeard, hcpmicheal(x2), carjakester, 3514eclat, iridebikes07, throwafit, lee_rager, bwenger, aw1234512, kwescottbmx, ecuadevil, ScramHype, dakiddjai93, Spikes5(x3), ultrablade, BEASTASSDICK(x2)