QP building ?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/23/2010 8:01 AM

how do you makee a qp about a 5 foot qp?

|

fawk, i'm old

8/23/2010 12:51 PM

GOOGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

9/3/2010 12:36 AM

I'll make this easy for ya...

So first you have to figure out your dimensions for the quarter pipe, So lets say you want a 8' W x 6' H (with an 8' radius). First you would lay 2 OSB boards down on the ground and screw a small screw into the board first board(the boards are gonna be going horizontally with the 8' part and put the other board right on top. Then measure out an exactly 8' piece of string, knot it to the screw and draw a half circle. BTW if your smart you'll secure the string so that the half circle follows close to the edge of a board. Then measure up the 6' and add a perpendicular line to the 6' line and measure out about 2' or so...

Then cut that out twice... then cut your 2 x 4's to 94" I believe and screw them in roughly 6 or 7" apart following the curve of the sides. Make sure the 2 x 4's are vertical and not horizontal, it helps ALOT for overall strength. Do that all the way up at your 6 or 7" interval and add your cross braces in the back, then sheet and your done!

|