QP problem

Related:
Create New Tag

2/28/2011 12:11 AM

okay so this is just happening lately. i hit the qp just to ride up it, and sit on the thing at the top. but it seems like i hit the coping and don't go forward every time....i used to be able to do it easy no problem. but its annoying. and once i jumped it and the coping sent me out to far and i landed flat and broke my SECOND pair of braces off my bars....whats wrong here? my tires are like bricks because the air for some reason isnt going out of them...its annoying. so my thing is.
1. what am i doing wrong?
2. how do i leave air out? i just push the pin inside it but its not working...

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

2/28/2011 11:25 AM

wow, you have got alot of problems.

1. to fix your tires, get new tubes.
2. to fix your qp, fix your riding.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

2/28/2011 11:29 AM

also, you could put people who post stuff like this on your list of what defines a poser.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

2/28/2011 11:53 AM

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

also, you could put people who post stuff like this on your list of what defines a poser.

Dude, enough with all the negativity, every thread i go on it's just you being a dick to people for no particular reason. Just chill out man.

|

2/28/2011 11:58 AM

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

ScootersAreGay wrote:

Dude, enough with all the negativity, every thread i go on it's just you being a dick to people for no particular reason. Just chill out man.

im not being a dick. im perfectly chill.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

2/28/2011 12:01 PM

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

ScootersAreGay wrote:

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

Nah man, i'm afraid you are. I'm not hating, i just think it'd be nice if you show a little more respect to some of the lads on here ya know.

|

2/28/2011 3:23 PM

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

ScootersAreGay wrote:

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

my pedals will kill me first

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

2/28/2011 3:24 PM

ScootersAreGay wrote:

Nah man, i'm afraid you are. I'm not hating, i just think it'd be nice if you show a little more respect to some of the lads on here ya know.

thank you.

|

3/1/2011 10:35 AM

ScootersAreGay wrote:

This guy sounds like Junk from bmxforum.com. Every f***ing thread !! Always got something to say. It's usually some putdown or contradiction.

|

3/4/2011 7:45 AM

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

ScootersAreGay wrote:

Exactly. Everyone is assholes now. Not even helping.

|

Riding is more then a hobby. its life.

3/4/2011 3:24 PM

benzoboii wrote:

Im not hating on anyone here, but shouldnt we be answering the question insted of just busting on purplebikes?

|

I suck!

3/8/2011 9:24 AM

ScootersAreGay wrote:

benzoboii wrote:

Pingthis154 wrote:

Im not hating on anyone here, but shouldnt we be answering the question insted of just busting on purplebikes?

yeah! what?! lmao! oh hoho, now you funny too.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS