SE spoke nipple size

Related:
Create New Tag

6/27/2016 2:56 PM

Greetings all. I am new, never joined any BMX forum, but was racing NBL and ABA since 1980. I am just not riding again, and trying to build a badass SE bike, and need to know where to find certain specs. Really I just need to know what size of spoke nipples to get as I want to replace the stock ones with light blue chromoly or whatever it is these days. The build is a 2014 re-issue of the 24" floval flyer in 'tough guy tan' with the brown/beige scheme, they were all made exactly the same. There were 250 of the distributed through the USA. I am in the process of adding a few things to change the main scheme to beige/black/blue, it looks pretty GD sharp. Anyway if someone can point me in the right direction for the specs on something as minute as spoke nipples (hehe) I sure would appreciate it. Truly. Thanks!

|

To defy the laws of tradition, is a crusade only of the brave.

6/28/2016 2:27 PM

Probably 14g

|

6/28/2016 5:51 PM

Thanks grumpy brop. I would take it into advisement, but have ordered the anniversary tuff wheel II graphite with sealed bearings and anodized blue hubs.

I must say that I am nervous about even installing the tuff wheeels and will be having a local shop taking care of the changeover. I might have the, install the Redline Flight V-Bars. This will be a 24" PK Ripper build. much like one that I saw in photos, it was classic powder blue with light brown and dark blue accents. It was made by an SE tube bender. It was maybe 8 years ago I saw the pic? I am building something similar from the Floval Flyer 2014 re-issue in tough guy tan, yeah that right, knock this battery off my shoulder, I dare... oh, ok, you did it. Nice work. Still gotta race me. Whirred \m/

|

To defy the laws of tradition, is a crusade only of the brave.