Semi Sealed Help!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

12/19/2011 10:44 AM

I have a BlackLabel Rim with stock BlackLabel hub and my sealed bearing on the driver side shattered into pieces. How would i replace that sealed bearing? Get a new axle with the sealed bearing on it already or??

|

- - - - - - Anything? - - - - - - -

12/19/2011 10:45 AM

^^ I said that because when i knock out my axle to grease it, the sealed bearing is on the axle and doesn't stay in the hub. OR just buy a new rim? lol

|

12/19/2011 1:35 PM

i had that same same problem with an old stock hub . iam just gonna get a new hub because its un fixable unless u hav mad pationt skills to put other bearings in the old ones place

|

12/19/2011 7:02 PM

I can't put the anything back.. my whole sealed bearing shattered. I was asking if I can buy another sealed bearing and just slap that on.. That is what im not sure about.

|

12/20/2011 1:32 PM

take it to a bike shop, you mean the bearing blew out & the outer race is stuck I assume?
you can try getting it out by yourself but a bike shop would have better luck. then just find out what bearing size it is, tap it in or have the bike shop do it. you just need a new bearing

|

12/20/2011 7:09 PM

The bearing race to the sealed part is all crumpled up and DONE for sure... So how would I get a replacement bearing and put it in my hub and have my axle be able to go through?

|

12/20/2011 8:11 PM

find the bearing number or take it to a bike shop & they'll figure out what size you need

|

12/20/2011 8:41 PM

Alright.. Thanks.

|