Someone wanna help me with 180s?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/5/2014 4:17 PM

I can pretty much 90 and just wondering what I can do to do a full 180.

|

We out here breathing. -Bert

4/7/2014 2:10 PM

Go faster, pull harder, front wheel goes first, KEEP YOUR HEAD TURN.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/7/2014 5:15 PM

T-rider wrote:

Go faster, pull harder, front wheel goes first, KEEP YOUR HEAD TURN.

Thanks

|

We out here breathing. -Bert

4/7/2014 8:55 PM

First off, know if you spin goofy or regular. Goofy meaning you spin the unnatural way, like left foot forward and spinning left. Goofy will make things harder for sure. Another thing is that not everyone can use the same exact technique for tricks. So anyhow, for me, I don't carve. If you do, I'd suggest no more than 20-30 degrees. After carving, pull up your front to almost 90 and during that point, start picking up the back. Once you're over 90 degrees, pick up your rear end harder and push the bars forward to level out. Land two tires if possible and the fakie should be self-explanatory. It may seem hard, but you WILL get it. It took me a whole entire year to learn and that's with commitment.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

4/7/2014 8:56 PM

Oh, and if anything, pick up the rear end as much as you can. When I first started, sometimes I'd pussy out right at the 90 degree mark and not pick up my rear end enough, and I'd clip the rear end sideways and send myself flying right off the back. I almost had a concussion and still am paranoid to this day. So in all, PICK UP THE BACK cause it's the most important!

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

4/8/2014 2:03 PM

I learned 180s on banks. I think it was pretty effective honestly. I started doing them on banks in July of 2013 and got them flat consistently while turning out correctly in January of this year.

If you want to learn them on banks, it's a lot different from doing them flat. If you do them on banks, find a pretty steep hill or incline of some type. (The steeper the hill, the easier it will be to spin) Roll up the hill, COME TO A COMPLETE STOP, turn your head, and hop. It really is as simple as that. If you have trouble turning your head, have someone yell your name or something so you'll look at them (

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)