Sped 180

Related:
Create New Tag

9/18/2018 3:12 PM

Alright I hate to put up a question about 180’s just adding to the seemingly hundreds of threads on here but I’m becoming discouraged.

So the problem isn’t with making the full rotation or not committing or not being able to fakie because I know I have that stuff down. The issue is that every time I try one now I’ll up the front and spin the 180, but land on my back wheel with my front still a foot in the air. Every time. I lean forward, I pull up less, I scoop harder, and still I hit the ground with my bars still at my waist and fall onto my back. If anyone has some input or has had a similar problem please leave some tips, I’d really appreciate it.

|

9/18/2018 10:53 PM

Sounds like you're not hopping properly, suck the back wheel up, and push your arms straight, the same as you would when hopping up/over something

|

11/5/2018 11:34 PM

Like steve said, this is a problem with your hop. When I was getting 180s down i had the same problem, you really just have to tuck that back end up and you'll start landing more even wheeled

|

12/19/2018 7:16 PM

As said, pull up into a spin, about 90 pull your knees up . Straighten the arms out, should dip the front, put all your strength into the hop

|