Stupid Manual 180's

Related:
Create New Tag

7/29/2013 5:52 PM

I Am Stuck On These Manual 180's. Any Tips? I Have The Rotate Sometimes But I Have A Very Troubled Time Learning When Too Pop Out Of The Manual.

|

Text For Fast Response 6092021871

7/29/2013 11:30 PM

For me, I've landed very few but I treat it like regular 180s because sometimes, I will hop super high and land in a "U" form. I don't know how to really explain it.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

7/29/2013 11:55 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

For me, I've landed very few but I treat it like regular 180s because sometimes, I will hop super high and land in a "U" form. I don't know how to really explain it.

I need too get the pop outta the manual I can get the 180 at times

|

Text For Fast Response 6092021871

7/30/2013 9:45 AM

how high can u hop out of a manual

|

7/30/2013 10:39 AM

Iv never thought to find out. But why?

|

Text For Fast Response 6092021871

7/30/2013 11:19 AM

you gotta have some hight on manuals to be able to 180 out i can get about curb height on average but i still cant 180 out

|

7/30/2013 11:22 AM

chad88 wrote:

you gotta have some hight on manuals to be able to 180 out i can get about curb height on average but i still cant 180 out

Well see now my main problem is finding were I need too pop I can mainlycget the rest I have a few of very close ones here and there its just that pop I can't find my point ya know?

|

Text For Fast Response 6092021871

7/30/2013 12:55 PM

yeah ik im very hesitant with stuff like that even when i wanna 180 i gotta really get myself set

|

7/30/2013 1:10 PM

chad88 wrote:

yeah ik im very hesitant with stuff like that even when i wanna 180 i gotta really get myself set

Yeah I know where your coming from there its like when I go to carve for The 180 I Eather get super off set or just drop the manual its frustrating honestly

|

Text For Fast Response 6092021871

7/31/2013 2:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/31/2013 2:28 PM

When your ready to 180 out of the manual start to carve and at the same time compress / preload then hop 180 out but you have to be leaning over your bars when doing the spin.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12