T-bogs n Tuck no handers

Related:
Create New Tag

3/30/2013 7:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/30/2013 7:23 AM

i can tire grab and tuck 1 hander, any tips ?

|

Follow me on Instagram, i follow back : N3gativecr33p

3/31/2013 10:46 AM

Both of these tricks can eaither be learned first try, or take you months to actually do them right. Its all about commitment to take your hands off. Lucky enough for you, you can learn both of these in one day without even falling once. With tucks, just practice coming out of the lip and putting the bars in your lap and sort of pinching your head tube with your knees. Once you feel they are solid and locked in there good then start taking them off little by little and from then on you just need to nut up and throw them out there. T-Bogs. Same deal, take off whichever hand is on your back foot side. (IE if your left foot forward take off your right hand and visa versa). First take off your hand and slap your thigh. this shows you that you can take your hand off, pull it backwards, and get it back on safely. Then aim for your seat and go from there. once you are comfortable enough to actually grab your seat then you push it forward and that turns your bars. when you want to grab back on to your bars the throw your seat back down and reach for your grip. Its really natural once you try it!

TIP FOR BOTH: get at LEAST 2-3ft of air out of your designated flyout. Dont worry about falling, cuz you wont. More airtime actually makes it easier. Goodluck and let me know how it goes!

|

3/31/2013 6:59 PM

tuck no handers are sooo easy if you can commitment to throw your hands whaen you come up to the lip tuck your bars into your lap (i throw my bars into my lap) and as soon as the bars hit i throw my hands and extand them .......... you will naturally grab your bars

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!