Tailwhip Help

Related:
Create New Tag

5/29/2016 9:40 AM

Right first things first, i can already tailwhip but i do them so dodgy you don't understand, if anyone could help us out on how to actually kick a tailwhip properly i would appreciate it.

Basically when i tailwhip from what i have watched on videos i see that my feet are kind of jumping off the pedals before i even reach the peak of my ramp then my legs do nothing what so ever and i just use all my arms, when the bike comes to land it lands of the deck first all ugly and my feet place on the pedals after.

I've tailwhipped hip's and spines this way i just think it's so ugly.

Cheers!

|

5/31/2016 7:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/18/2016 12:41 PM

There's absolutely no reason to kick it if you can do it without the kick, just means it's a lot harder to dead sailor.

As for the bike landing before you, just go higher so you've more time to get to the pedals.

Style comes with experience, if you try to force style you'll usually just make your riding look stiff and nasty.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson