Throwing barspins

Related:
Create New Tag

5/14/2011 1:12 PM

I know a lot of people post questions about barspins, but how can I spin the bars around faster? I can flatland bar and hop half bar no problem, but whenever I try a legit bar, I can`t spin them more than 3/4 of the way around. I never hit my knees and I never take me feet off the pedals. Any tips on how to throw bars faster?

|

5/14/2011 1:21 PM

Huck that son of a bitch

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

5/14/2011 4:41 PM

camjf wrote:

Huck that son of a bitch

hahah listen to grandma, she taught me 3s.

|

5/15/2011 2:05 PM

Just fucken throw it. if it helps try to trace your hand around a little so it comes back, or if its stopping as soon as you catch it, let your catch hand be more relaxed

|

5/21/2011 9:20 PM

if u feel like they arent going around fast enuff you're probably letting go of your throwing hand too early.

let go of your throwing hand near your bellybutton.

make sure to throw in a CIRCLE, your bars move in a CIRCLE.

good luck, and just keep trying and trying x100000

|

Sometimes its not about what you do, but how you do it.

5/22/2011 10:03 PM

quick question, I get close to manual bars but i dont feel like spending anymore time on em. Should i just go and try hop bars?

|

5/22/2011 10:11 PM

i find it helps to pinch your knees together even if theyre not pinched on to your seat. keep trying bars come harder to some people

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

6/26/2011 8:14 PM

DizzyPhyziks wrote:

if u feel like they arent going around fast enuff you're probably letting go of your throwing hand too early.

let go of your throwing hand near your bellybutton.

make sure to throw in a CIRCLE, your bars move in a CIRCLE.

good luck, and just keep trying and trying x100000

Now that is a barspin.

|

Shakesman69: My penis is SMALL.