Tire Troubles

Related:
Create New Tag

7/29/2013 10:07 AM

I recently just got the Animal MTT tires from my local bike shop. I put them on my bike and it turns out I completely hate them, well basically the look, weight and somewhat the overall feel of them. I was wondering if I could somehow shave the giant treads down with maybe sand paper or something of that matter? I really think I would enjoy using and seeing my tires if they were shaved down. I don't care if it takes hours. Has anyone ever done this? If so, how did you go about doing it?Photo

|

7/29/2013 11:57 AM

noooooooo, that would compromise the strength of the tire and you would be better off just selling it on here

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

7/29/2013 1:32 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

noooooooo, that would compromise the strength of the tire and you would be better off just selling it on here

this offer people a trade, for different tires

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

7/29/2013 1:58 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

jj0996 wrote:

how do I trade or sell on here?

|

7/29/2013 2:43 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

jj0996 wrote:

sal36028 wrote:

how do I trade or sell on here?

go to the BMX stuff for sale

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype