Turndown....

Related:
Create New Tag

8/18/2013 8:21 PM

I'm very novice but I really want to learn turndowns. What do you suggest I try them on? What do you suggest I should know how to do before I can learn turndowns?

I've been watching how to videos but they don't usually cover those questions.

|

8/30/2013 4:20 PM

I wold say learn X-ups and tables first. Those should get you familiar with moving your bars and bike around in the air. One of the best way to get a feel for the motion of a turndown is to lay on the ground on your bike, while holding your bike in the air with feet on the pedals. Then you can easily crank forward and turn the bars over your legs/straighten out your legs into the turndown position. This should definitely help you figure out the proper mechanics of how to get into and out of the turndown position.

|

9/13/2013 1:03 PM

I learned these on a flyout (6 foot quarter) that seemed to help and a hip also its a simple trick in terms of once you figure out the motion, but if you don't get the kickout and bar rotation all in one smooth rotation you will have trouble.

|

treebmxer_222

9/21/2013 9:23 PM

try unturndowns first. it sucks gettin your leg stuck between the bars and seat.

|

In midschool bike rides you.