WTF!! IDEAS????

Related:
Create New Tag

4/5/2013 7:14 PM

Alright I've got a fly lago 3 (don't say my problem is cause of the brand of frame). I have a ratchet hub. And for the life of me I can not get my back wheel to sit straight. AT ALL. If its straight on the bottom it's off on top, if it's straight on the top its off on the bottom. Follow me so far? Good.

The frame came with removable chain tensioners which I can't use the "pin" pushes right against the edge of my driver. Literally right next to the teeth. And even if I "make" it work I still have the same off set problem with the top and bottom of the A frame.

I'm at wits end. About to snap. HELP DAMMIT

|

716-799-3614
Ref(s): Funky chicken, hookjrclc (x3), Genesis, shanecorkery123, Marco_Gonzalez (x2), Jaekass, Adam1234, motogrizz, xlilkillaluc15x, bdk1313, 3514eclat, Warchol2, Tomdon (x3), SnM Animal, Zachhendrix, Madriestra, TCbmx, bikect, YahBoyDarlin (x3), netty-speghetti, Mattix, Icant180, KRbmx17, SuperStarDK, The Horror Contact, Hatebreeder, iCantRide

4/5/2013 9:23 PM

umm mabey try tighning both bolts at thesame time idk thats my guess ima get the montana 3

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

4/6/2013 10:58 AM

I have that same frame but i don't even run the integrated chain tensioners.

Just take them off.

|

4/6/2013 3:44 PM

Try tying your rim or take it completely off your drop out may be bent

|

4/7/2013 2:43 PM

ajohn15 wrote:

I have that same frame but i don't even run the integrated chain tensioners.

Just take them off.

I'm not using mine either (I can't with my guard)

|

716-799-3614
Ref(s): Funky chicken, hookjrclc (x3), Genesis, shanecorkery123, Marco_Gonzalez (x2), Jaekass, Adam1234, motogrizz, xlilkillaluc15x, bdk1313, 3514eclat, Warchol2, Tomdon (x3), SnM Animal, Zachhendrix, Madriestra, TCbmx, bikect, YahBoyDarlin (x3), netty-speghetti, Mattix, Icant180, KRbmx17, SuperStarDK, The Horror Contact, Hatebreeder, iCantRide

4/7/2013 2:44 PM

DTP_SINCE_93 wrote:

Try tying your rim or take it completely off your drop out may be bent

My back wheel was just trued. But even then it would only be off when it got to a bent spot not dead center between the CS and crooked between the SS or vise versa

|

716-799-3614

4/7/2013 3:25 PM

sounds like the rear triangle is twisted. if it sits crooked at cs and straight at ss or vice versa, then yeah, ima say your rear triangle is warped/bent/twisted.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

4/7/2013 4:48 PM

tomdon wrote:

sounds like the rear triangle is twisted. if it sits crooked at cs and straight at ss or vice versa, then yeah, ima say your rear triangle is warped/bent/twisted.

That's what I'm starting to think. Which is gonna piss me off. But I won't know for sure till I get home Tuesday

|

716-799-3614

4/8/2013 6:28 AM

tomdon wrote:

dis one right hurrrr

if so that kinda blows... if i were you id just toss a shit wheel on the thing and ride it for a bit until i get a new one

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

4/8/2013 10:32 AM

I'm starting to think its something with my hub or guard. I took my buddies wheel (my old khe reverse) and it sat perfect. Put my wheel back on and it seems like the right side (non drive & guard side) doesn't sit flush or in the dropout right. I'm close to losing my mind with this.

|

716-799-3614

4/8/2013 3:21 PM

idk it kinda sounds to me like you bent your axle and dropout or some shit like that probably from fitting the guard and whatnot in there (at least for the dropout not sitting flush... did you try putting the guard with your hub? idk that sound wierd to me too

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

4/9/2013 9:42 AM

No I'm pretty sure its the guard. I'll know for sure later on. But it seems like the guard is causing the wheel to shift.

Anyone looking for a brand new never used ratchet guard?

|

716-799-3614