Wall ride

Related:
Create New Tag

1/18/2011 5:05 AM

i want to learn to wall ride but don't know how to start. Help please.

|

--------------- -------------- ------------- ------------ ----------- ---------- --------- -------- ------- ------ ----- ---- --- -- -

1/18/2011 5:50 AM

i learned to do it on like a slanted wall at skateparks and then i started to step up to street walls striaght up what u wanna do is just hop into it and just put ur tires on the wall try it on a brick wall first cuz you stick a lot more and then u can just pop off its really fun but kinda hard to explain

|

1/18/2011 2:43 PM

FDR rat wrote:

i learned to do it on like a slanted wall at skateparks and then i started to step up to street walls striaght up what u wanna do is just hop into it and just put ur tires on the wall try it on a brick wall first cuz you stick a lot more and then u can just pop off its really fun but kinda hard to explain

"but kinda hard to explain" as you quite clearly showed... :L

|

1/22/2011 6:34 PM

you wanna start by not jumping to close to the wall cause then you won't have enough time to get that much slanted i guess you can call it. i usually approach a wall around 3 or 4 feet away and hop a pretty good height. you wanna try and let your tires really grip the wall and not slide off cuz it'll look kinda sketchy. you wanna remember when you're in the air and getting that "slant" you want to bend your knees cause once you hit the wall with straight legs your tires won't grip and you'll feel that slide, bend your knees so you can "hop" off. i wish i could explain it better but yeah just hop high get that "slant" make sure your tires grip and hop off. i think if you can get them on lock from flat to wall you pretty much do them on anything. good luck and i hope i helped a bit.

|

1/22/2011 11:23 PM

i learned by doing tabletops first

|