What are some easy tricks ?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/18/2012 9:50 AM

I wanna know either the basic's to bmx or the fundamentals to it i wanna know what
you are going to be using more in bmx .. Any Help i berly got a bike and i would like to try it out ..
I heard you have to have dedication and i have that .. So can you please help out

|

7/18/2012 6:21 PM

Just do whatever tricks you want to do. Most important trick is a hop. Lift the front tire, then the back. its important to do it that way for most tricks. other than that, you can learn anything. it just depends on what you like. If you want to ride ramps, learn to air a quarter. If you want to do street, you can grind, barspin, 180, 360, or just about anything. I watched a lot of bike videos to get an idea of the tricks, then went out to find what i enjoyed

|

7/30/2012 12:15 AM

i say screw it!!! go for bars whips and flairs..... DO IT!!!!

|

T-BOG[b]

7/31/2012 1:46 AM

Gabe Reeske wrote:

i say screw it!!! go for bars whips and flairs..... DO IT!!!!

sorry man but they are quite annoying, so if he does in fact learn to flair etc whilst not being to bar your to blame.\
rantover....

|

8/1/2012 8:49 AM

Well first practice j hops then start practicing fakie outs then 180s and that's the basics u can pick what else from there

|

8/1/2012 10:05 AM

Flyeagles5 wrote:

Well first practice j hops then start practicing fakie outs then 180s and that's the basics u can pick what else from there

got to agree with him start small with hops and 180s or even rank flip then move harder and try some wall rides and foot jam tricks

|

9/15/2012 6:43 PM

yeah just start doing manuals, hops, 180's, fakies, and footjams

|

9/15/2012 8:24 PM

Once you can hop up a small stair set, then youll be stoked. Honestly just do squats and get stronger and then any trick that you end up having a desire to do will be easy or at easier. Other than that practice, practice, practice, practice, practice.....

|

Alternate profile for Jake_Short. /my old profile: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Jake-Short,70688/all

9/16/2012 5:26 PM

If you have a bowl or skatepark, learning bike control is really great, helps ALOT.
As for tricks, pretty much whatever you want to bro(:

|

Follow me on Instagram! @marlozorman

9/17/2012 7:56 AM

Dude, fuck tricks. Most people who start riding focus on all the tricks and they don't get any style or flow. You'll see kids who've been riding for years, can whip, bar, tuck, all that but the can't hit a box jump or air a quarter. Go to your local park or trails, and try and just ride around, go fast and as high as you can. The tricks will come with time. You'll be a lot more respected if you can go fast and air out high than if you can do a hop 360 or a no hander. trust me.

|

ILIKEDIRT

9/18/2012 10:54 PM

one handers, footjam variations (like can can jams, no handed footjams, footjam whips) tire grabs, no handers, feebles, smiths, crookeds, 180s... idk man, just try stuff as you go

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

9/22/2012 10:02 AM

I've always thought tricks were the coolest.
Last night some guy showed up at the park, went faster than I've seen anyone go, and got MASSIVE air out of a half-pipe.
Never been more impressed.

|

9/22/2012 2:33 PM

iRace wrote:

Dude, fuck tricks. Most people who start riding focus on all the tricks and they don't get any style or flow. You'll see kids who've been riding for years, can whip, bar, tuck, all that but the can't hit a box jump or air a quarter. Go to your local park or trails, and try and just ride around, go fast and as high as you can. The tricks will come with time. You'll be a lot more respected if you can go fast and air out high than if you can do a hop 360 or a no hander. trust me.

This.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149