alienation PBR rims???

Related:
Create New Tag

5/21/2012 8:23 AM

Hey hey

Used to ride bmx but stopped about 2 years ago and sold my bike,now about 2 weeks back I picked up a decent second hand deal on a complete redline r.l 3.1...

I'm just scetchy about the rims on it, it has alienation pbr single walls on it,and I only ride street,just getting back all the basics now,180's,manuals,hops etc ,has any one ever ridden these rims before? Can they handle for a single walled rim???

|

5/21/2012 8:36 AM

they are good for a single wall, not the best rims but they'll definitely hold up to what you listed. just run the max psi in your tires

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

5/21/2012 8:51 AM

Cool thanks
Well I'm running odyssey paths at 75-80 psi, but the recomended psi is 90 which puts to much impact on my landings

|

7/30/2012 8:03 PM

Hi, i ride them on my fit and im having no dramas as long as ive got decent psi in my tires and the rims are true although i have done spokes on them and thats it.

|

8/1/2012 7:23 AM

yeah there pretty good rims just check the spoke tension ive seen some that are really loose.
i ride a pbr in the back of my bike and it holds up great for all my gaps spins and hard landing i just recommend getting it hand trued by someone or do it yourself just makes a string rim stonger

|

8/1/2012 4:18 PM

I rode them for a year before switching and they handled great, only problem i had with mine is that the rim started to split around where it was connected together. I still say they are amazing for single wall rims.

|