Related:
Create New Tag
mrs1986 mrs1986
4/18/2015 2:51 PM

I have one question...

I bought a front load stem, to replace my stock top load stem... The thing is, last sunday I was hoping "high" and when I mean "high" y mean no more than 30cm of the ground, but is more than 4cm tongue

The thing is, it seems that being more leaned over the bars is giving me a hard time trying to hop, i know, i dont hop a sh%t but its still affecting me...

I'm waiting for some higher bars, to compensate the height of the bars, do you think it will make things better? Or maybe is a "today is not the day" thing? I must tell that my grips were installed and are still slipping a bit, maybe that is making me go a little unconfident on the bike...

Anyway, if there is any kind of input, help, tip or whatever I appreciate it.

Thanks.

wnb85 wnb85
4/28/2015 6:54 AM

It shouldn't affect u that much u just have to get used to the bars being slightly lower. If ur bars rise is less than 8.5 u might wanna invest in 9" or higher but don't worry about it now just get ur hops up with what u have

joltman900 joltman900
5/24/2015 6:25 PM

Same here need help my question is like what you just said.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP