barspins?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/20/2012 5:24 PM

this is obviously a commonly made thread, but i would love to learn me some of those barspins. only thing is, im about 5' 9 " inches tall, and soon i plan to get mutiny glamroid bars which are 30 inches wide. will these make it to where i cant bar at all? or only make it harder?

|

shit

9/24/2012 5:32 PM

you just might have to re-adjust how you do them

|

9/24/2012 10:32 PM

If I were to 180 bar, I throw left and 180 left, so it's fucked. Btw, i'll probably never get them but just saying. xD

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

9/28/2012 1:12 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

If I were to 180 bar, I throw left and 180 left, so it's fucked. Btw, i'll probably never get them but just saying. xD

haha! well im glad i spin to my right and bar to my left.

|

shit

10/21/2012 11:31 PM

Glamroids will be beautiful to bar. Make sure you get your hips/butt far back over your bike but also lean forward to balance your weight. Barspins with big bars = way better. They aren't any more difficult than with small bars. Do them all the time and you won't even think about it any more. Barspins are really easy if you get over the fear of letting go of the bars. If you have big bars all you need to do is move your legs out of the way so you don't throw your bars into your knees. Get over the back of your bike and lean forward over the bars.

|