cant get my 180s!

Related:
Create New Tag

6/16/2013 8:07 PM

alright, so i've been biking for about 2 months, and i just cant get 180s. i cant get any rotation at all, maybe 25-80 degrees. any recommendations? i turn my head, shoulders and hips, would it be easier to learn off of a little kicker ramp? i do both wheels up at the same time, but i usually jhop when biking, i just don't understand how to jhop 180.

also any quick tips for manuals? i keep looping out.

|

6/17/2013 4:04 PM

Carve a little and hop and turn your head.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

6/17/2013 8:43 PM

for manals make sure your cranks correspond to the angle of ur manual and that your back and front foot is pointing up

|

6/21/2013 4:15 AM

Carve in quite a bit to compensate for the part of the rotation you cant get

|

6/22/2013 5:18 AM

Keep practicing, took me like 2 months to get it right and I tried it everyday nearly all the time when I was at a spot.
For Jhop 180s practice turning the front wheel with the back one on the ground about 90 degrees and then practice turning the back of the bike with the front on the ground,like a gturn. After you get the idea just connect these two together and you should have a good techique for jhop 180s after some practice of course tongue

|

6/24/2013 9:07 PM

do you know how to fakie?

|

sob3y versus 2013 BIKE CH3CK

6/26/2013 10:33 PM

find a mellow bank and it it at an angle then carve hard upwards, focus on the front wheel but keep your weight over the rear.

|

In midschool bike rides you.

6/27/2013 5:04 PM

Okay so, I've read you're problemó and I suggest, before you get into the hop you have to carve a little harder than usual if you are already carving. BUT! If you ARE Already carving then what you want to do is, compress your knees *Bring Them Up* While turning your head, also you may not be turning the right way? I lift and turn left for 180s and im left foot forward and right handed. I don't know could just be me. Also another thing, after you land 180s, try G-Turns! And after G-Turns do 3 Taps. Cheers!

|