flat 180

Related:
Create New Tag

5/15/2012 2:40 PM

i really need help!!!! when i try and 180 i only turn like 45..... i need help with the turning motion

|

just ride

5/15/2012 11:16 PM

practice on banks... thats what i did

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

5/16/2012 8:37 PM

start off looking down lower when you spin then what you'd think like at your frame by the stem, at least thats what i did and it helped me

|

6/5/2012 3:09 PM

Holy shit dude I feel sorry for you. But I know just what will work. Get your hops higher.

|

Hey I can't 180 because I suck at life!

6/7/2012 2:55 AM

turn your shoulders and head more to the side youre spinning (LFF = clockwise, RFF = anticlockwise usualy if you didnt know)

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

6/8/2012 8:27 AM

Kind of hop, twist the bars and whip the back around. If you do it like that they don't look amazing but you get better as you go along. and it's really important to turn your head it feels wierd but once you get the hang of it you should be comfortable with it

|

6/8/2012 12:58 PM

dude look over your sholder as your jumping, and u can be afraid to do it kinda fast, and u gotta go like alittle faster than u feal comfotable. also u gotta get off the ground quite a bit so u have time to turn. the first time u do it ur not gonna be able to turn fast enough thats ok just keep tryin like 2 hours a day for like a week and you will have em down

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

6/8/2012 8:05 PM

thanks for the tips everyone smile

|

just ride

6/20/2012 8:18 PM

when you spin make sure you and your bike are one turn your body and eventually ull get useto it and your bike will go too

|

hi im will

7/2/2012 8:56 PM

Bro turn your head follow with your body and kick out don't try to hard the body follow comes natural

|

7/5/2012 8:50 PM

When I started I would do them off my driveway and into the grass. If you have a spot where you can do this, I highly suggest you should use it to your advantage because it makes them so much less intimidating. The hardest part of the 180 is really just committing to the spin, so having a soft landing spot will boost your confidence and make you less antsy when trying to do the trick. I started by doing bunny hop 90s, and I fell on my ass almost every time but I eventually became confident in my ability to spin the trick and started slowly progressing to the full 180 degrees. Like I said earlier, the main obstacle to overcome when learning the trick is the fear of spinning and riding backwards, so the landing pad will help with that and other than that I would just advise you to stick with it even if you have to take a while to get confidence.

|

Refs: element4all, kroller

9/30/2012 4:57 AM

i just got my 180s. find a dirt jump or a bank and try moto whips they help get the motion of getting momentum into spin, then bring your bike to grass and start training...you should get them not to long after that. they took me 3 weeks to get

|

10/2/2012 3:54 PM

Angstystudio.OLD wrote:

Holy shit dude I feel sorry for you. But I know just what will work. Get your hops higher.

Best advice ever. If you ever want to ride street, get your hops atleast stem height before trying flat 3s.

In your case, try and progress them to tyre height, and then you'll just find it alot easier.

|