front flips

Related:
Create New Tag

6/30/2010 5:08 AM

when i do my frontys i shoot them right off the lip and i go distance and land smooth i wanna know how to boost and then throw them, cause the way im throwing them now is like something for a mega ramp......

|

ride to live, live to ride
tmb 36

7/4/2010 2:08 PM

ok so if your good enough to do frontflips i would think that you would have enough experience on how to boost higher and not distance. im callin bullshit on the front flips sorry.

|

7/6/2010 10:42 AM

Your not supposed to throw all your weight forward right away.. You pull of the lip and get a good launch then throw everything foward.

|

7/7/2010 9:26 PM

noooo. you dont pulll at all. you lean back while your going up the lip and snap right off the lip. leaning back boosts you up more. dont pull or youll under rotate

|

screw it nd do it

7/10/2010 4:00 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/10/2010 4:01 AM

just come up the ramp and crouch down abit and as you get to the top let your legs out and pull your bars up just abit (not to much or you wont come round when u go to flip) Once you feel your back wheel is about to come of the lip push all your weight forward and you should go higher.. grab your brakes when you go forward comes round heaps quicker.

|