having trouble learning hop barspins

Related:
Create New Tag

7/19/2011 1:57 PM

Hi. i have practised bunnyhop barspins for some time now, and i just cant get it right sad. I can do half barspins, but full barspins is just really hard. When i try to jump high in the air and do one, my front end just drops and i land on my front wheel so i cant get the bars around. But i can land both wheels at the same time when i do a small bunnyhop, but then i cant spin the bars more then half way around. I need some tips on how to get the bars all the way around, or how to do high bunnyhops without landing on my front wheel.. I really want to learn this trick!

|

7/19/2011 11:17 PM

I had the same problem, lean back a lot more, and when you throw them, try picking up at the same time to raise your front end. By the time it all comes through, you'll land level. learning flyout bars help out a lot because then you know when to throw it a lot better..

|

Believe me when i say...I fucked a mermaid.

7/21/2011 11:01 PM

It sounds like your leaning too far forward when you hop. Follow through with the bunnyhop and make sure you have your head over the bars and body slightly back, and when you throw try to toss them as hard as you can but let go of the bar at the point of your belly button.

|