help

Related:
Create New Tag

4/25/2014 10:43 AM

Im A Heavy Guy, And I Have A Wierd Love For Bikes And The Wind Hitting My Face..But I Am Just Starting To Get In To This Awsome Sport So I Know Absolutley Nothing About Nothing... Im 5'8 and Weigh 320lbs...yes im fat, lets get pass that..i would love to be a inspiration to other big ridders who get discouraged becuase the bike tires look flat or we cant do as many tricks...i want to go all out and drop all these pounds and make some sort of change even if its a small one...can anyone help? i need info on what bike i need, wheels, size, best online store, ect...any help will be appritiated.

|

I Fell 200 Times Trying To Do That Jump, But When I Finally Landed It.....tssssss.....you know exactly how I felt.

4/26/2014 2:55 AM

You have already make this post 3 times, 2 of them in wrong sections, keep the one in the general section, nobody looks here.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/28/2014 7:24 AM

im new to this site brother, now i kno though..thanks.

|

I Fell 200 Times Trying To Do That Jump, But When I Finally Landed It.....tssssss.....you know exactly how I felt.

4/29/2014 2:42 PM

bigStack860 wrote:

im new to this site brother, now i kno though..thanks.

No problem man, just use the sections properly, you will get much more replies and help.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx