help on tailwhips

Related:
Create New Tag

2/12/2010 7:34 PM

neeeed some help on staying over the bike. when i kick the bike around, i try to push down, but if i push down i cant make the circular motion and vise versa. i need help lol.

|

2/13/2010 12:11 AM

me to i get it halfway and i cant get it any further.

|

2/13/2010 11:09 AM

samer i can get the bike all the way around but cant keep my legs up

|

fit riderrrrr

2/15/2010 12:05 PM

can almost flat whip and get it around to my legs but same thing happens no matter how much air i get

|

2/15/2010 2:06 PM

when you get all away around just watch ur pedals and land on them unless u guys let ur bike go above your feet, you just gotta watch ur pedals and slide onto the bike idk how to really step by step them i just roate the bike under me and watch me pedals and land on them, this prob didnt help at all aha, so all i can say whip ur bike under you watch for ur pedals and catch the bike

|

i heart b00st.

2/16/2010 4:09 AM

my best advice is. try to keep yourself over the bike while its spining around. and dont lift your arms when the bike is only halfway around as people do. once youve got the hole bike going around with full spin. start to put your front foot on the front pedal even if your not landing over the frame. just get into a habit of always putting your front foot on first. then gettin back over the frame will just come along alot easyer. then you will be spinning the hole bike around and putting your front foot on and steping over the frame at the same time. now for the hard part. finding your back foot. just try to bring your back foot closer to the frame and let it land on the crank or pedals. but after you have got whips dialled you will notice that there not a very hard trick at all. good luck. =]

|

2/16/2010 6:43 PM

luke.mclean wrote:

my best advice is. try to keep yourself over the bike while its spining around. and dont lift your arms when the bike is only ...more

thanks man

|

5/25/2015 7:17 AM

Eat something your velbes

|