help on throwing barspins

Related:
Create New Tag

12/22/2011 1:03 PM

hey guys ive been trying really hard to learn barspins latley and ive learned half ones no problen and i can manual barspin and do it with one foot on the peg no problem but with hops i just cant throw them past half, is there anything i can do to progress from this or anyone got any tips?

|

12/22/2011 1:07 PM

What's a barspin?

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

12/22/2011 1:41 PM

Mattix wrote:

What's a barspin?

i thinks its when you bar the spin

|

Refs : ninjacat33

12/22/2011 2:26 PM

Whip wrote:

i thinks its when you bar the spin

or pin the sbar?

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

12/22/2011 10:12 PM

Mattix wrote:

What's a barspin?

it's when you have a bar installed on the other side of your wall & flick a switch & the wall spins around to reveal the bar, barspin.

|

12/22/2011 10:12 PM

in all seriousness though, just throw them faster, if you can half bar just throw em a bit faster to get em all the way around

|

12/23/2011 4:07 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

in all seriousness though, just throw them faster, if you can half bar just throw em a bit faster to get em all the way around

thanks man ill keep trying them when i go to the park later, its pissing down here at the moment sad

|

12/24/2011 5:18 PM

just keep trying and mabey try it into a grass ditch or into a mellow wedge so u have some more airtime

|

12/26/2011 3:01 PM

i had the same problem for ages i could hop half bar and manny bar but coludnt get proper hop bars then yesterday i got new pedals shoes and shin pads and i got them first try prob just helps with ur confidence but keep trying nd ull get them.

|

12/29/2011 3:36 PM

like dav1d bmx said practice in a grassy area..and like sunday said throw them faster and as soon as they pass halfway throw your right hand up to get ready to catch the grip of the bar

|

Refs

trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)

12/30/2011 7:07 PM

lean back and FLICK THE FCK OUT OF THOSE BABYS!!!!!

|

...The ONLY thing skateboards are good for, is filming BMX edits...

12/31/2011 2:31 PM

dont do manual bars! then dont help at all..I learned them by throwing them with both hands then i just praticed them a lot and now i got them good.

|

1/2/2012 12:53 PM

I see a lot of ppl that can't land em throwing them on the way down, if u watch somebody that has been doing them for awhile and can bar just about anything they will throw while just about to peak goin up. That's how I learned them anyway plus try doing them in different ways instead of doing the same thing over and over that doesn't work. Another tip is to remember throw with one hand catch with the other even if doin and x-up throw pay attention to the catching hand

|

1/2/2012 3:44 PM

Robert_Gillis wrote:

I see a lot of ppl that can't land em throwing them on the way down, if u watch somebody that has been doing them for awhile and can bar just about anything they will throw while just about to peak goin up. That's how I learned them anyway plus try doing them in different ways instead of doing the same thing over and over that doesn't work. Another tip is to remember throw with one hand catch with the other even if doin and x-up throw pay attention to the catching hand

cheers dude but ive learned them now :D not every time but most of the time i catch them, im still a little scared of letting go though haha

|