help with hoping out?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/9/2013 8:51 PM

i need tip on hoping out of smiths and double pegs. i wanna know so i can make them look cleaner

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

7/16/2013 12:05 PM

anyone?

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

7/16/2013 1:50 PM

srry i dont grind , try putting a thread like this in the general forum people more oftenly check that rather than this

|

7/16/2013 3:47 PM

chad88 wrote:

srry i dont grind , try putting a thread like this in the general forum people more oftenly check that rather than this

already did and they ignored it

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

7/16/2013 6:00 PM

Well first off can you feeble and hop out of it clean?

|

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...

7/17/2013 11:14 AM

Shadow2 wrote:

Well first off can you feeble and hop out of it clean?

yes

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

7/18/2013 2:07 PM

Well..atm I dont ride pegs cuz I cant find a socket to fit my female hubs...lol so I dont really know how to smith I could double peg just hop...like regulary man

|

7/18/2013 4:04 PM

Shadow2 wrote:

Well..atm I dont ride pegs cuz I cant find a socket to fit my female hubs...lol so I dont really know how to smith I could double peg just hop...like regulary man

ive tried that but for some reason it seams a lot harder

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

7/18/2013 5:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/18/2013 5:46 PM

Eh post a vid of how you hop into it bro and ill see what your doing wrong...

|

7/18/2013 6:40 PM

Shadow2 wrote:

its not hoping into it its hoping out

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

7/19/2013 1:23 AM

Shadow2 wrote:

jj0996 wrote:

My bad I meant hoppin out of it...sorry lol

|

7/19/2013 3:03 PM

Shadow2 wrote:

well when i get my bike fixed i will lol

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

7/19/2013 4:58 PM

jj0996 wrote:

Shadow2 wrote:

jj0996 wrote:

whats up with your bike atm? lol

|

7/19/2013 7:06 PM

Shadow2 wrote:

blew out my rear tire and tube lol, and im hoping i can get a new rear wheel soon

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

7/20/2013 1:44 AM

jj0996 wrote:

Shadow2 wrote:

jj0996 wrote:

blew out my rear tire and tube lol, and im hoping i can get a new rear wheel soon

Shit I know how you feel I haven't rode my bike in about a month I got my cinema rim like last month rode it for like 2 mins and found out my sprockets messed up and my stem was messed up fixed that then realized my screwed up my front rim lol then laced my hub to a new rim..and now im just waitin on a new sprocket haha

|

7/20/2013 8:15 AM

Shadow2 wrote:

Shit I know how you feel I haven't rode my bike in about a month I got my cinema rim like last month rode it for like 2 mins and found out my sprockets messed up and my stem was messed up fixed that then realized my screwed up my front rim lol then laced my hub to a new rim..and now im just waitin on a new sprocket haha

damn i screwed up my stock 9 tooth and waited to ride until i gave into riding 33/14 until i get another 9 tooth lol, and it sucks uz last year i just bought a $40 dollor demolition sprocket

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

7/20/2013 2:10 PM

jj0996 wrote:

Shadow2 wrote:

jj0996 wrote:

damn i screwed up my stock 9 tooth and waited to ride until i gave into riding 33/14 until i get another 9 tooth lol, and it sucks uz last year i just bought a $40 dollor demolition sprocket

Lol I got a shadow scream 25t coming in..but im used to ridin 28/9 since I broke my stock verde sprocket but I switched my friend frames and his chain didn't fit my 28 so I gave it to him I miss my verdesad

|

7/20/2013 2:49 PM

land both tires at the same time and with speed. until you learn how to 360 tailwhip barspin out

|

In midschool bike rides you.

7/20/2013 3:05 PM

DrewH85 wrote:

land both tires at the same time and with speed. until you learn how to 360 tailwhip barspin out

o dude rely, why do ppl troll on here so much

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

7/20/2013 3:07 PM

Shadow2 wrote:

Lol I got a shadow scream 25t coming in..but im used to ridin 28/9 since I broke my stock verde sprocket but I switched my friend frames and his chain didn't fit my 28 so I gave it to him I miss my verdesad

i love 25/9, i think its just the best over all ratio

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

7/20/2013 5:40 PM

jj0996 wrote:

Shadow2 wrote:

jj0996 wrote:

i love 25/9, i think its just the best over all ratio

Eh idk how it'll feel till I try it lol but I got a feeling this sprockets gonna bend if I try to grind cuz its allumium

|

7/20/2013 8:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/20/2013 8:47 PM

Shadow2 wrote:

Eh idk how it'll feel till I try it lol but I got a feeling this sprockets gonna bend if I try to grind cuz its allumium

na they hold up real nicely, mine is made out of 7075

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

7/20/2013 9:35 PM

jj0996 wrote:

na they hold up real nicely, mine is made out of 7075

that's what mine is lol btw best chain to buy besides something shadow?

|

7/20/2013 9:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/20/2013 9:47 PM

Shadow2 wrote:

that's what mine is lol btw best chain to buy besides something shadow?

the bluebird, cult 510, wippermenn chains, and im rely interested in the new Odyssey keychain

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

7/21/2013 11:34 AM

for hoping out of smiths and double pegs. go faster first. i know you think you are going fast but go faster.

also, its all in the butt. keep your butt further back so that when you pull up to hop you weight isn't all forward.

|

7/22/2013 9:04 AM

trainwrex wrote:

for hoping out of smiths and double pegs. go faster first. i know you think you are going fast but go faster.

also, its all in the butt. keep your butt further back so that when you pull up to hop you weight isn't all forward.

thanks, yeah i was having problems poping out of them, and i think your right i dont have my ass back far enoughf

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check