how did you learn barspins

Related:
Create New Tag

11/27/2013 4:02 PM

dont want to know how to, but how did you learn them ?

|

why cant a BMX stand by itself?because its tyred

11/27/2013 8:16 PM

on a dirt flyout, not a set, that would be fuckin scary, i can only do the busdriver ones like 2/10 tho, and they look super ugly
not a lot of dudes have good trails, so maybe a park flyout?

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/5/2013 2:41 PM

I learnt at park on a fly out, just trying to spin the bars and doing sketchy bus drivers by doing x-ups then passing the bars on around, got out of that habit pretty quick! and can now bus or throw them :D

|

12/21/2013 12:48 AM

Best adivice I can give is just hop about a foot if you are doing em flat and straighten your legs and toss em

|

1/5/2014 12:05 PM

First off just practise the motion of jut spinning the bars quick and catching them, have that dialled and do it everywhere.
Then if youre gonna learn it hop, just manual half bars, get them dialled, manual full bars, get them dialled.
Hop halfs, get them dialed, and hopefully catch them in the air if you can, it'll make regulars alot easier, then just try full ones. Although the hardest part is staying on so don't jump off. But look on youtube for a better how to

|

1/6/2014 3:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2014 3:34 AM

I would avoid half barspins, cause you might get used to and stick with that.
What i am doing is dialing manual bars, and then pass to bunny bars.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/6/2014 7:54 AM

T-rider wrote:

I would avoid half barspins, cause you might get used to and stick with that.
What i am doing is dialing manual bars, and then pass to bunny bars.

They kinda feel like a different trick, like when you're trying half bars if you purposely do a half bar and dont just accidently do them, then you should be fine, You're much more likely to land a half bar than a bar, and if you stay on the bike and lean foward you you should get them with in a few tries, unlike regular bars which could take weeks depending on how commited you are, even more so if you bus a full barspin, because you'll have to flick a half bar, so it's like a different motion

|