how do i keep all my weight ballenced during fakie??

Related:
Create New Tag

2/13/2010 8:07 AM

i hit the wall and as soon as i rollback i fall to the sideand im leaning back and everything. any tips for me besides pratice pratice pratice?

|

2/13/2010 9:15 AM

dont do them off a wall its retarded try them down a sloped surface the faster you go the more stable you are

|

you tryin to throw hands?
fuck trends
it feels like a piece of metal secks between your legs
i ride street cuz im not into trannys

2/13/2010 9:39 AM

zach the retard wrote:

dont do them off a wall its retarded try them down a sloped surface the faster you go the more stable you are

ok thanks

|

2/13/2010 11:53 AM

zach the retard wrote:

Learn Footjams
thats how i learned my fakies footjams on flat then just get used to rolling backwards

|

I live for the thrill and pushing my limits.

2/14/2010 8:34 AM

just do it u fall off cause u get scared

|

2/24/2010 8:21 PM

go fast and lean and steer.

|

email- brplante@hotmail.com
refs: irideafly ... thor_davis

5/25/2015 7:08 AM

Just keep your balance

|

11/15/2016 3:46 PM

More BMX How To Video's
?list=PLk47hiW7ndPYoYb8caXm_KDpjpCdqp8e4
|

12/12/2016 12:18 PM

I like the wall endo thing. If you can pivot out or half cab that's all that matters for now. Get good at that and then learn how to fakie longer. For free coasters it's a bit more of a balancing act, for cassettes you can kind of control things while back pedaling. Staying over your bars will help staying centered and long fakies.

|

- ShredAddix.com

12/12/2016 4:41 PM

go fast and pedal back...

an easy way to learn is finding a short but steep embankment and learn on them.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/18/2016 2:04 PM

ride up to a wall, suck up your legs and your back tire, push out, keep your arms and knees bent so your weight is in the center of the bike, and pedal back. The most important thing for me was keeping my arms and knees bent. hope this helps

|

12/18/2016 2:05 PM

How To Ride BMX wrote: More BMX How To Video's

?list=PLk47hiW7ndPYoYb8caXm_KDpjpCdqp8e4

this thread is from 2010 stop spamming every single fakie thread on vital smfh

|

12/23/2016 12:42 AM

N83gr8 wrote:

I like the wall endo thing. If you can pivot out or half cab that's all that matters for now. Get good at that and then learn how to fakie longer. For free coasters it's a bit more of a balancing act, for cassettes you can kind of control things while back pedaling. Staying over your bars will help staying centered and long fakies.

Def helps a lot to keep over the bars in my opinion as well. Just keep practicing eventully you will stick them and get to keep in them longer if you want to keep rolling

|

12/28/2016 3:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/28/2016 3:28 PM

I keep my weight over the seat. Just a little off the back. As long as your weight is off the bars it should work. If you are having problems with the steering being too sensitive. Its probably either because you have too much weight on the bars or you aren't leaning the right way while making corrections. Its mainly like manuals though. You just have to keep trying and feel it out.

|