how do you manual brakelesssss

Related:
Create New Tag

3/22/2010 9:46 PM

im new to bmx ive been ridin for 2 weeks now and want to learn how to manual so i can start doin manual pads..any tips?

|

3/22/2010 9:50 PM

the same way you do manuals with brakes cept you dont have brakes ha

|

3/22/2010 9:59 PM

I think the best way to learn how to manual is probally trying to learn how to keep ur bike up and giving it one last pump before you drop it, if you learn how to do that soon you will be able to keep your bike on a manual longer and longer, keep trying to catch the manual everytimre before you loose it even if you already managed to pump it up and save it. Soon they will look cleaner as you learn how to balance it better.

actually i think it might be trying to manual everywhere when you are going places, that way you dont get annoyed by them since manuals usually take people quite a while to learn and you will be able to practise them without setting time apart for them. you will probally loopout a lot so be careful, i think its best when you run with your bike after you loop out.

|

3/24/2010 8:10 AM

if youve only been riding for 2 weeks and you cant manual you shouldnt be brakeless. if ur asking how to manual pull up and lean back, get ur ass behind your back hub coz thats the pivot point for the manual.

|

chicks dig scars

3/24/2010 1:58 PM

yep i have brakes but never use them to manual. I just pump when it feels like its gonna fall. Just lean back and find your pivot point and practice. It takes lots of balance which comes with practice.

|

3/29/2010 11:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 1:45 AM

thanks for the help folks and yeah thats what im staarting to do practicing them while goin around places and the only reason i dont have breaks is because i got the bike off my cousin and he didnt have any breaks on it haha >,

|

3/29/2010 2:41 PM

conqueso wrote:

thanks for the help folks and yeah thats what im staarting to do practicing them while goin around places and the only reason i dont have breaks is because i got the bike off my cousin and he didnt have any breaks on it haha >,

hah yeah thats probally the best way to learn them. i wouldnt worry about not having brakes, i dont think it really matters once you learn how to stop without them.

|

4/6/2010 6:31 AM

brakes didn't help me learn to do manual. i learned on accident. if you have a peg or both on the back of your bike, make sure before you pull up that your whole torso is centered over that line of your axel/peg. you shouldn't have to pull up very hard to get your bike to manual; it's more about throwing your weight back. you might tail out a few times, but once you know how to feel yourself throw your weight back, you'll be able to control tailing out or land on both feet

|

4/6/2010 7:14 AM

you hump the fucking bars like you would fucking hump Heidi Klum

|

Easternbiker93 wrote: And Jesus said "Thou shall not find humorous people, but only sarcastic ass hats on Vital"
JustRideBMX wrote: I can't ride high. All I wanna do is ball up and cuddle with everything.

4/6/2010 8:34 PM

bmxrider1439 wrote:

you hump the fucking bars like you would fucking hump Heidi Klum

hahaha

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

4/12/2010 6:27 AM

I have breaks but, I don't use them on manual.

|

4/14/2010 10:19 AM

ok if you just started riding. you should keep your brakes on until you get more bike control, and feel more comfortable going fast and being in the air. in terms of the manual, i got my manuals dialed using BRAKES then took em off and could still do em

|

6/24/2010 9:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/24/2010 9:30 PM

|

6/24/2010 9:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 3:15 AM

ok i have been riding for four years and by the way it is the same with bracks don't think about it just do it Smile

hope it helps smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

|

6/25/2010 3:38 AM

Dude. im brakless and i find gettin lower to the back wheel and keeping the front wheel about 3 inches of the floor looks and feels much better plus theres less chance of flipping it. Trust me brakeless flips can be nasty. just keep your ass low and fing a point your comfortable at. keep ridin fella smile

|

6/25/2010 7:56 AM

lil_buddy010 wrote:

this

|

Refs On Profile +28 from vital bmx
+6 from tcub

6/25/2010 8:00 AM

lil_buddy010 wrote:

iridebmxeveryday wrote:

this

|

6/25/2010 2:49 PM

Just keep pracicing man and just fond ur balance point and use your legs to keep that balance. I never had brakes on my bmx ever and i learned manuals just fine.

|

7/4/2010 4:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 3:22 AM

since when do you need brakes to manual?

wouldn't using brakes to manual cause you to just stop?

I have been bmx'n for three days and i already got 2-3 second manuals down, dont know how but then again ive been riding it for about 8 hours a day.

i couldn't do them until i tried to get closer to looping out, then when i felt like i was gonna loop out i bent my knees

|

7/5/2010 8:37 PM

lil_buddy010 wrote:

iridebmxeveryday wrote:

this

dr.pepper0399 wrote:

qft

|

7/6/2010 4:51 PM

Put your brakes back on.

If you have only been riding for two weeks their is no way that you have enough bike control to ride brakeless.

|

7/6/2010 4:53 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

Put your brakes back on.

If you have only been riding for two weeks their is no way that you have enough bike control to ride brakeless.

this, and theres not really a difference from mauleing brakeless and with brakes its all in the legs

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

7/6/2010 4:56 PM

its all balance not brake pads

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.

7/8/2010 5:43 PM

wtf? how do you manual with brakes? look van homan's tips on manualing. i think it was in last months ride.

|

8/3/2010 9:38 AM

i hate using brakes for manuals...i always apply to much pressure and end up slam mt front end down...in my opinion you get more conrol of your manuals when learning them with out brakes

|

8/3/2010 12:48 PM

it's the same with brakes

|

8/3/2010 12:48 PM

it's the same with brakes

|

8/3/2010 12:53 PM

learn the mannys wiht out brakes!!!!!!!!
cuz if u cn't hold a manny without using ur brakes then you are just handicapping yourself and you really wont be that good

and just manny everywhere you i started manualing like in april and now i can manny for like 60 seconds but you gotta just practice it everywhere u go

you will get it young padawann!!!!!!!!!

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

8/3/2010 1:17 PM

Brakes are like a crutch.

|

REFS:

Traded: meowmoo68, kevinl, martinnn1004, RideTemec

Sold to: RyanMC (x2), Dennis916, Dave805, sunday.bmx21, brendon1207, kevinl

Bought: Brock Larson

email: scwright99@hotmail.com