how to do bar-height and higher drops

Related:
Create New Tag

6/24/2011 10:11 AM

i need a few tips on landing big drops

|

SHADOWCONSPIRACY

6/24/2011 10:16 AM

land back tire first! And DON'T hold your bars like your going to die, loose grip bro, or you'll just fucking wreck your wrist's. Also use the shock effect, don't tighten your legs, pencil leg= dead baby! When you go to land use your legs to absorb all the shock of the landing, but watch your face, don't want to be sucking out of a straw for breakfast!

|

BROC RAIFORD BIKE CHECK
Gucci Bike check BURRR
Lee_Rager, Beastassdick, Dolphin, scram hype, BMX4thahaters,Ron44ald,future FBM, NickRidesAlot
Matt at Randy Wise

6/24/2011 10:46 AM

mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com wrote:

land back tire first! And DON'T hold your bars like your going to die, loose grip bro, or you'll just fucking wreck your wrist's. Also use the shock effect, don't tighten your legs, pencil leg= dead baby! When you go to land use your legs to absorb all the shock of the landing, but watch your face, don't want to be sucking out of a straw for breakfast!

dude i accidently did a 7 footer yesterday, saw a drop and just rode up and hit it, well i didnt realize behind it was a drive way the dropped even furthure lol

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/24/2011 7:52 PM

thank you soo much matt, i did a 7 footer the other day and death gripped it. thought i broke both my wrists. thank you soo much!

|

SHADOWCONSPIRACY

6/24/2011 9:45 PM

Joe loves shadow wrote:

thank you soo much matt, i did a 7 footer the other day and death gripped it. thought i broke both my wrists. thank you soo much!

hey bro this is jake hahaah!!! i was there lol

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/26/2011 9:11 PM

Don't just drop your back wheel also lean back a little. It helps for me. I like doing gaps and drops and I'm to the point where the landing doesn't even phase me. Don't loose grip it too much but just relax a little. Also you will get used to hard landings after a while.

|

6/26/2011 10:17 PM

lean back like you are doing a manual but dont pull back too far

|