how to get higher

Related:
Create New Tag

4/24/2010 11:07 AM

im working on getting higher on my pro hop so i can advance and do more things but all i can get is about 1 half to 2 ft how the hell do you people get so high please help and dont say practice cuz i do evryday

|

if it has sprockets or titties it will get you in trouble

4/24/2010 11:08 AM

tuck them knees? spring

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

4/24/2010 11:09 AM

i do like i have got to the point where i have taken my seat out and everything like i have a video to see how high i got and i like a balled up porky pine cuz im so tucked im ettin a new bike today i guess ill see if that helps maybe i need a longer top tube

|

4/24/2010 11:10 AM

pump iron son!!!!!!!!!!!!

|

4/24/2010 11:12 AM

hahaha i have been actually alot thats all i do these days work out and ride my top tube is only 20" if i get a longer one so i have more room to tuck would that help??
thanks

|

4/24/2010 11:13 AM

ThatOneBikerKid wrote:

hahaha i have been actually alot thats all i do these days work out and ride my top tube is only 20" if i get a longer one so i have more room to tuck would that help??
thanks

no not really maybe a couple of inches difference but not that much

|

4/24/2010 11:17 AM

urgg ha idk i guess ill jsut have to find a wall and hop till i get it hahaha bust my ass a couple times

|

4/24/2010 11:17 AM

urgg ha idk i guess ill jsut have to find a wall and hop till i get it hahaha bust my ass a couple times

|

4/24/2010 11:20 AM

have you tried hopping on to a curb or stairs?

|

4/24/2010 11:40 AM

i can do surb i can get low picnic table bench and i can get a wine bottle anything bigger is my face smeared on the ground ahhaha

|

4/26/2010 10:48 AM

go to the gym it really works

|

4/26/2010 11:16 AM

If you wait a little longer before pulling up the rear that helps get a little higher because it makes it so that the front of you bike is almost completely vertical. keep in mind you can only go as high as you lift your front tire...

what also helps is if you get a bunch of bricks and see how many you can do and then keep adding more a little at a time. and since they are stacked bricks they collapse if you don't make it so no worries about eating ground.

|

""'''''''\-------/"''"""'
4 pc. \-----/ are still cool... but I don't ride them

4/26/2010 2:15 PM

Step 1 call your mom fat.
Step 2 go to gym with her
Step 3 use that machine that you have to lift weights with your legs tone
Step 4 by a jumping rope and jump untill your legs are toned and you can jump high naturally

but just jump in place and do high knee's it will get the best possible tuck,
then its easy just making sure you lift the front up high enough

|

I live for the thrill and pushing my limits.

4/26/2010 2:22 PM

hops are all about legs and biceps. the higher you can jump, the higher you can hop. also, for me it helps having something to jump over, i cant just hop my max withought having something to hop over.

do squats and curls and jump over something.

|

I feel like I'm about to explode out of my mouth dude.

4/26/2010 5:16 PM

Yeah just work on your technique and get your front wheel up as high as possible before you tuck up your rear end. Also how old and how tall are you?

|

4/26/2010 5:56 PM

15 5,9

|

4/26/2010 8:20 PM

ThatOneBikerKid wrote:

15 5,9

Then I think a big reason is your top tube is too small. I thought I'd be able to bunnyhop higher when I rode and 18" bmx bike once but it was harder. So you should go up to like a 20.5 top tube and I bet it'd help.

|

4/27/2010 7:48 PM

i have a 21 top tube now traded bike i can get a lil bit higher and my manuals are crazy good now idk i tried doin the brick thing its actually works and can do four or five now as before only 2,3

|

4/28/2010 7:20 AM

cool. Just keep pracitcing and make goals like in one month be able to hop 6-7 bricks or something like that.

|

4/29/2010 12:22 PM

just go balls out and boost, learn from your mistakes, everyone has a different riding style no one is the same, so do what makes you comfortable

|

I've got a secret its on the back of my toungue its on the back of my lungs i cannot keep it, I know somthing you dont know!