how to griz air

Related:
Create New Tag

5/16/2011 3:31 PM

im trying to lean how to griz air i got the basic concept of it but icant find a video or anything like a how to step by step can some1 post 1 or give decent advice on how to do a clean dialed 1 plz and thxs

|

5/16/2011 3:42 PM

ok first find a nice ramp or jump that shoots you, then in the air bring the bars into your waist and kick your lead foot forward, while doing this lean forward and headbutt your tire, then throw that back leg back or out and back like a nac nac

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/18/2011 11:37 AM

thanks hopefully i get my hair stuck in the spokes or something and i have my right foot forward and thats the 1 i kick out is that bad?

|

5/18/2011 11:40 AM

just get some air and kick your feet around. youll surprise yourself.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

5/18/2011 4:01 PM

thanks ive been looking for one of these all over

|

love you mom. rest in peace.
on a lighter note.... "RIP Kim Jong II, He might have been a cruel dictator, but he was sure fun to make fun of."

5/18/2011 7:29 PM

nah bro you can do it with any foot

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK