huge 180s

Related:
Create New Tag

8/15/2011 9:24 PM

i want to start 180ing some bigger sets and was wondering is there any particular way to land so you dont bend your forks or hurts your wrists and ankles?

|

Umm....what's a signature?

8/16/2011 7:24 AM

bending your forks shouldnt even cross your mind...
just land straight so you dont eat shit

|

8/16/2011 3:03 PM

ryan, the dimetrodactyl wrote:

bending your forks shouldnt even cross your mind...
just land straight so you dont eat shit

well i did bend 2 pairs of stock forks but now i got some new odyssey race forks so i shouldnt have any worries

|

8/16/2011 5:50 PM

if your bending your forks, your not doin 180s right.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

8/16/2011 6:00 PM

180 then level out. All there is to it.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

8/16/2011 6:33 PM

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

well i always land both tires at the same time...idk if thats what im supposed to be doing?

|

8/16/2011 7:05 PM

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

theory0704 wrote:

well i always land both tires at the same time...idk if thats what im supposed to be doing?

dont listen to purplebikes. he cant ride worth shit hes to busy hating on everyone here. but if u have odyssey forks i wouldnt worry about them bending

|

SUNDAY OG
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

8/16/2011 9:12 PM

Some tips are: Land both wheels at the same time, land straight, land with the bars straight, learn to roll back for a while (So when you are going fast you don`t die) Hope this helped.

|