oppo grinding

Related:
Create New Tag

12/1/2014 9:05 AM

I grind on the right side right now, and I can do many different grinds with ease, but i need help grinding on the left, this will open up so many more trick opportunities.
Thanks

|

12/2/2014 9:51 AM

Do you have a nice long stair set? Try hopping up each step the opposite way. That should help you get use to getting into oppo grinds.

|

12/3/2014 4:52 AM

Thanks that is a really good idea I will go try that

|

12/3/2014 6:29 PM

Crit wrote:

Do you have a nice long stair set? Try hopping up each step the opposite way. That should help you get use to getting into ...more

this
this is how ive been able to land a couple oppo feebles

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/4/2014 4:44 AM

once you learned switch feebles was it easy to learn every other grind switch as well?

|

12/4/2014 8:05 AM

Switch and oppo are two different things. To do switch would also have your pedals opposite, so if you're left foot forward you'd have to do it right foot forward which feels extremely weird to me lol. Everyones different on what kind of grinds they learn though, I learned feebles way before I learned double pegs and smiths. I don't have a box and my skatepark anymore so I can only do oppo double pegs occasionally on a round rail.

|

12/4/2014 9:39 AM

Crit wrote:

Switch and oppo are two different things. To do switch would also have your pedals opposite, so if you're left foot forward ...more

never really thought about them being different.

but yeah. idk when I attempted to learn them for like a day I just found a long low ledge and kinda tried to hop on and whatnot

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "