problem with feet on 180s

Related:
Create New Tag

1/15/2015 6:15 PM

I started bmxing yesterday when my bike came and got bunnyhops right off the bat. Once I got them down along with fakies, I started trying 180s. I can get the full 180 turn, but when I reach it I always put one 1 foot down because it seems like im going to slide because my bike is leaning to far to the side. If providing clips of it will help, I can post some up.

|

1/17/2015 8:01 PM

We'll I didn't learn 180s flat as I imagine you are doing and I didn't have fakes down so I recommend trying it on like a bank to flat before flat as if you can get the root down flat you will have no problems on a ramp then try flat

|

Wether you ride a fit, we the people, or whatever we all enjoy one thing and that is bmx and no matter your age or type/brand of bike we should all just enjoy it.

1/22/2015 4:55 PM

Like the guy above me said, learning them on a bank (riding up the bank, doing a 180 and riding back down) is the easiest way to learn. AWESOME that you're already progressing so fast! I look forward to seeing clips of you doing backflips and triple whips in a few years!

|

1/26/2015 5:49 PM

do you look forward to seeing me in a few years, or 2 pac

|

Wether you ride a fit, we the people, or whatever we all enjoy one thing and that is bmx and no matter your age or type/brand of bike we should all just enjoy it.