smeebles

Related:
Create New Tag

4/5/2013 8:53 PM

earlier today i was trying to learn smith to feebles.. wasnt even getting close. ive never really seen someone do them before, so i thought id try them (harder than i thought).. so can anybody give me some tips? it seems like i always just drop into a double peg or just slip off the ledge.. i can feeble to smith, if that helps anything

|

4/7/2013 8:43 PM

basically its feeble to smith backwards all the way. instead of hopping like you would in feeble-smith. for smith feeble you nollie instead. they aint easy like ya said. i have trouble with them

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

4/9/2013 10:19 PM

?feature=player_detailpage
|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/11/2013 12:49 PM

When I'm doing them I find it easier to hop into the Smith, then hop up again and move into the Feeble position.
Almost like I'm starting the grind again just coming from the top of the ledge down into the grind, rather than up onto the ledge from the floor.

If I can I'll try to do a video tomorrow explaining what I mean if it would help?

|