2/11/2010 11:43 AM

i might be getting one and im just wondering how to maintain it and how often

|

you tryin to throw hands?
fuck trends
it feels like a piece of metal secks between your legs
i ride street cuz im not into trannys

2/11/2010 11:45 AM

frecoasters are annoying..they need to much maintanance...they feel weird when u first ride em..cause when u pedal it takes forever to engage.

|

DTA
Refs: Ridebmx456(3),irideafly(2), Mike E

2/11/2010 11:47 AM

0tk wrote:

frecoasters are annoying..they need to much maintanance...they feel weird when u first ride em..cause when u pedal it takes forever to engage.

oh i never rode one before and i want to so bad do you think i should try one before i buy one

|

fuck trends

2/11/2010 11:49 AM

0tk wrote:

zach the retard wrote:

oh i never rode one before and i want to so bad do you think i should try one before i buy one

yea try one before u buy it..cause i almost broke my knee cap slaming it on my top tube..lol i thought it was going to engage right away and i just went slam..lol..there cool if u like to fakie alot...but i suggest u just try one out be fore wasting that much money.

|

DTA

2/11/2010 11:51 AM

0tk wrote:

yea try one before u buy it..cause i almost broke my knee cap slaming it on my top tube..lol i thought it was going to engage right away and i just went slam..lol..there cool if u like to fakie alot...but i suggest u just try one out be fore wasting that much money.

ok ill try to find someone with a freecoaster and if i like it ill probly get one

|

fuck trends

2/11/2010 11:52 AM

yea..i bought one..sold it like 5 days later..thought it would be cooler.

|

DTA

2/11/2010 1:40 PM

the easy street is weird. i heard your not supposed to grease it? idk. people say it breaks easily but i heard it breaks because they don't follow the instructions

|

crystal meth

2/11/2010 4:39 PM

I heard the easy street sucks.
I also heard the Astern is good so get that one.

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

2/11/2010 5:06 PM

yea dont get the stolen coaster....changing slack is a bitch and its hard to maintenance.

|

2/11/2010 8:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/11/2010 8:36 PM

ive had this huband it was ok but it only comes in 10 tooth. i loved how you didnt have to take the hub apart to adjust the slack this hub is not sealed on the side though so it lets dirt in easy . and its not so fat like other freecoasters

|

bmx n in a v

2/12/2010 4:11 PM

0tk wrote:

yea...the slack in them sucks and you gotta grease them like every 2 weeks...

|

2/14/2010 3:01 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:58 AM

njanimalnj wrote:

no they are awesome in my opinion. and my friend greases his once every 5 months so your wrong.

and this.

Jim C team mango part from Jim Carlson on Vimeo.

|

2/14/2010 3:38 PM

0tk wrote:

njanimalnj wrote:

iLOVEeclat wrote:

no they are awesome in my opinion. and my friend greases his once every 5 months so your wrong.

and this.

Jim C team mango part from Jim Carlson on Vimeo.

damn is this kid pro or what? lmfao

|

fuck trends

2/14/2010 8:58 PM

dam right he must be if he owns his own team already. haha.

|

2/16/2010 8:00 PM

honestly its shit i had one for a week it busted all 3 driver bearings in a day just get a reverse off flatlandfuel.com

|

2/17/2010 4:49 PM

its sucks get a khe

|

2/20/2010 11:46 PM

ide recommend khe.. they seem to have the most experience in these. some companies use their exact hub and put it in a differnt shell... anyway, i rode one for like 45 minutes and it was alright, i wouldnt change my bike for one, now maybe if i had two bikes... but anyway, they do need maintenance but so does every other moving part of your bike, if you ride a shit ton, you are gonna replace chains and maintain spoke tension so whats another thing? if your serious, get it, take your wheel off once a month open it, clean and grease it and your done, it only takes 20 minutes... just dont keep riding if you feel something different about it... grinding, catching or other odd noises.

|

2/24/2010 1:23 PM

I think the stolen is pretty good,friend has it and it engages better than most and still fakies without pedaling

|

5/24/2015 6:34 PM

No free coaster its trendy

|