tabletop stuffs

Related:
Create New Tag

7/13/2016 1:20 AM

idk how to. i can turn my bars halfway from an x up and thats it. maybe turn the bike a few degrees. what can i do to make myself lay it flat. how big of jumps do i need. how much air? i feel like if i had more air time i could figure it out. i think my conscience is kicking in reminding me that the ground is hard and i better but the wheels down or bad times acoming.

*where should my feet be
*i ride left foot forward
*should i practice pulling up more
*the dirt jumps i got dont really have lips from little kids riding over them and smashing them down

|

7/14/2016 11:20 PM

A bigger jump would probably help. But the biggest tip you'll ever get with tables is it's all in the knees.
As you jump, push your knees together, and your left knee to the right. Bend your knees and pull your feet up, as if you were kneeling. Lean your body to the left to counter balance yourself. Push your right arm straight and pull your left arm toward your right armpit.

It sounds more complicated than it is, but once you've got it, it'll be like second nature and you'll never lose em. They're the best trick ever

|

7/20/2016 12:55 PM

should i be whipping and not trying to keep it straight?

|

7/20/2016 3:38 PM

Don't whip it, keep it straight. It's slightly easier over a hip, but the technique is the same. You don't kick out doing a table

|