tail whip

Related:
Create New Tag

6/8/2010 10:55 AM

i need help bc i can footjam and when i kick the bike around it will stop in front of me and thats as far as i can get it
any tips !!

|

6/8/2010 11:27 AM

I throw the bike with my foot and use the momentum and my arms to swing it back around.

|

Bikes, Beers, Babes & Rock n' Roll

Ask about me: Volcomstone1224, Wolfen, Gstring02, xIMxAxBIGxBOYxNOWx, yaddayadda, Showtime402, ~Stolen Boy~, Netty Spaghetti

6/10/2010 6:37 PM

i kick tailwhips off my pedal,,so i kick it like im doing a nac nac but kick it fast ,,rotate your arms in a circle, nd keep the bike under you,, watch you pedals go around,, then try to put both feet on same time.. i tend to carve a little at the jump or ramp, it helps the spin

|

6/11/2010 3:40 PM

you are leaning to far forward kick it fast and your pedals should usually be in the same spot when they come around( the opisite from where they started from) use your foot that ain't being used for balance and to help catch the bike then once it is under you just jump to the pedals

|

6/12/2010 6:16 PM

loll i was telling how to do a regular tailwhip, not flatground..shitt my bad

|

6/24/2010 10:04 AM

you can kick it from the pedals or from the pegs. Just remember to lean forward and use the bars to swing the frame around. Keep an eye on your top tube when the frame comes around. Make sure to get your foot there to catch it.

|

6/26/2010 10:03 AM

trt an kick a little harder out with one foot keep your eye on the front tire an when it comes around hope off your front tire and stick the peddles or cranks

|

12/27/2012 4:29 PM

how to di!

|