tail whips?????

Related:
Create New Tag

11/27/2010 5:40 AM

alright ive been trying tailwhips for a while but i can never getit down. every time i gt it like halfway around the font tire always comes and hits my leg, therefore fucking the whole trick. i give it a break for a while but when i start again the same thing happens and pisses me off. i know your just gonna say like keep your legs up or something but ive been trying and it just keeps happening.... any tips???

|

11/27/2010 6:02 AM

try them out of something bigger? you really wanna kick the bike, and its not like a kick but more like a big push and at the same time, depending on which way your spinning the frame, you do a left-right movement with your hands if your kicking the bike to the left and a right-left if your kicking it to the right. open up your legs to at least get one over the frame to start out and once you start getting them under you start spotting your pedals.

|

flowin' like a period.

11/27/2010 8:47 AM

Whip harder with your hands, so your bike come rounds quicker, increasing your chances of your bike coming round in time. Also, STAMP down to catch your pedals, it really works

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

11/27/2010 1:54 PM

sounds like you're just keeping your hands too close to your body. and when you're whipping it around cock your wrists back a little. kinda like using the throttle on a motorcycle

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

12/18/2010 7:24 AM

i agree, more hand movement will probably fix the issue

|

Brennan Huff: "I'm so scared right now. I'm just gonna to do what's sensible, I'm gonna file for unemployment. Then I'm gonna try to get a job at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, because they got an excellent corporate structure and they... *they* give *you* the tools to be your own boss."