tailwhips

Related:
Create New Tag

12/8/2014 9:23 AM

i have a problem with tailwhips , when i kick it the bike lands next to me not under me PLEASE HELP

|

12/8/2014 3:36 PM

commit more and try harder to get over the frame, also go higher
it'll take a while to get them, no how to is going to get you closer than just practicing

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/8/2014 3:41 PM

Takes a year of learning how to kick them all the way around, a year getting your feet over the bike, and a year of finding the pedals.
Just a rough estimate, lol

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

2/11/2015 6:06 PM

it means your just assuming its magically gonna happen and your brains litterly saying I'm just gonna kick it over there and land on my feet you have to find some way of changing what your minds thinking and youl get an adrenaline rush before your even on the ramp and youl see it in your head while your still on the ground your brain will eventually tell you your acctuly going to try land on the pedals and youl probably land it but its all about changing the way you think about it. youl most likely know you've landed it befor you even leave the ground.

|

5/24/2015 6:11 PM

I leaning them to it hard but I'm going to practice

|