tap 3s help please

Related:
Create New Tag

6/29/2011 10:25 AM

Alright well i can 180 but i want to 3tap. Please tell me how to. I dont care about doing 3s first i just want to know how to do these. thanks

|

Street. Park.

6/29/2011 11:26 AM

dude you need to learn 3's first. when you learn 3 taps it makes you have badmuscle memory which means everytime you go to 360 regularly you'll drop the backend. if you want to progress through bmx you need to learn 3's first.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/29/2011 8:47 PM

future FBM wrote:

dude you need to learn 3's first. when you learn 3 taps it makes you have badmuscle memory which means everytime you go to 360 regularly you'll drop the backend. if you want to progress through bmx you need to learn 3's first.

this

|

i smoke your SIGS!
MY BIKE IS COOL!
People need to stop asking for a BMX video game. If they did, we would all get it, play it for ten minutes and just go ride. You guys seem to forget that we aren't lazy like most skaters. If we had a game, it would just make us all want to go shred gnar.
Right now i'm into: DIRT
refs: BEASTASSDICK, MyOwnNick, Martinhernandez, bstick, 562_Rider